segunda-feira, 5 de março de 2012

Seven Days In Sunny June - Jamiroquai


The pebbles you've arrangedIn the sand they're strangeThey speak to me like constellations as we lie hereThere's a magic I can't holdYour smile of honey goldAnd that you never seem to be in short supply of
OooooSo baby let's get it onDrinkin' wine and killin' timeSitting in the summer sunYou knowI've wanted you so longWhy'd you have to drop that bomb on me
Lazy days, crazy dollsYou said we've been friends too long
Seven days in sunny juneBut long enough to bloomThe flowers on the summer dress you wore in springThe way we laughed as oneAnd then you dropped the bombThat I know you too long for us to have a thing OooooSo baby let's get it onDrinkin' wine and killin' timeSitting in the summer sunYou know I've wanted you so longWhy'd you have to drop that bomb on me(2x)
Gotta get thisThe stories in your eyesTell of silent wingsYou fly away on
Seven days in sunny juneBut long enough to bloomThe flowers on that sunbeamed dress you wore inspringYeah yeahThe way we laughed as oneWhy did you drop that bomb on me
OooooSo baby let's get it onDrinkin' wine and killin' timeSitting in the summer sunYou know I've wanted you so longWhy'd you have to drop that bomb on me
Could it be thisThe honey suckled dancing you'd seem to show meCould it be thisFor seven days in June I wasn't lonelyCould it be thisYou never gave me time to say I love youCould it be thisI know you don't believe me but it's so true
Don't walk away from me girlI read the stories in your eyesDon't you walk away from meI read the stories in your eyesAnd you've been telling me we've been friends for toolongYeah
I think I love youI think I love youWhy'd you wanna drop the bomb

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário